|Date Posted||November 20, 2023|
GOODINFO is a technology-focused management consulting firm. We help our customers turn great, tech-based ideas into products and services their customers will love.
We are looking for a Business Analyst (BA) who will be part of our customer’s digital team. The BA will be required to demonstrate their understanding of the insurance industry and have played a role in the integration between business and technology in the insurance industry. The BA will need to also demonstrate an understanding of development processes e.g., Software Development Lifecycle, as well as be very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Minimum of 4 years in the capacity of a Business Analyst working on small to large/complex projects.
- Minimum of 3 years working in the insurance/finance industry with a solid working knowledge of insurance terminology and general policy workflows preferred.
- Document business requirement specifications and user stories based on business requirements workshops and discussions.
- Document as-is and to-be business processes-based business discovery workshops.
- Create a backlog of features and user stories that will form the basis for solution development.
- Design and implement an overall test strategy.
- Develop functional test plans for user stories and features under development.
- Develop technical test plans for all solutions being developed.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies such as daily standup, backlog grooming, sprint planni