|Date Posted||April 16, 2020|
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 37,070– Ksh. 49,950 p.m. (CSG 10)
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- a Degree in Medical Engineering Technology or Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Electronics /Instrumentation) or related field from a University recognized in Kenya; and
- been registered with Association of Medical Engineering of Kenya (AMEK)
Duties and Responsibilities
This is an entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- installing, maintaining, repairing or providing technical support for biomedical equipment;
- evaluating the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of biomedical equipment through calibration;
- training clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment;
- establishing and maintaining a safe work environment
- conforming to all safety rules and regulations; and
- performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications online through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the undersigned on or before 20th April 2020 by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time).
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.