Bancassurance Sales Representative
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||February 24, 2023|
The job holder will be responsible for insurance business growth and development to generate revenues to support the Bancassurance growth strategy.
He/she will also be responsible for providing quick, seamless, timely, quality, efficient and responsive service to customers at the branch level.
- Sales and support of insurance at the branch level which entails cross-selling insurance products, consumer awareness/customers’ sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions, supporting clients with claims advise and documentation.
- Provide advisory services to the credit department/branch on relevant insurance policies for businesses/ clients accessing credit facilities from the branch.
- Work closely with Branch Manager and Credit team and design strategies to leverage the existing clientele and expand the wallet share by selling insurance products hence deepening relationships and driving revenue growth.
- Identify and leverage potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives at the branch/region and seek necessary support from the Regional or Marketing Heads to actualize these into revenues.
- Ensuring premium is collected as per the laid down procedures on all claims being reported to the claims department.
- Provide technical guidance and claims management support to clients and Branches.
- Ensure timely submission of claim documents and other requisite documents to the Claims department.
- Ensure clients whose claims are being processed are kept abreast of the progress of their claims.
- Participate in regional meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business.
Skills & Experience:
- A University degree.
- Certificate in Insurance e.g. COP, ACII, IIK is an added advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in Insurance Sales/ Marketing environment
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Good knowledge of general insurance products and working knowledge of life insurance.
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of financial management.
- Service Excellence.
Send your CV and application letter showing how you meet the role requirement stated above to: Recruitment@nationalbank.co.ke.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.