|Date Posted||August 15, 2022|
You will be a highly, qualified, competent Auditor/Consultant with a background in quality management with exposure to either the environmental sector, information, data and security sector or occupational Health and Safety standards.
We work across industries with businesses of all sizes, so your own commercial and or industrial experience will be important as you interface with our clients. You will be responsible for carrying out consultancy work as per contractual arrangements as laid out in the current version of the Consultant Handbook.
- Where necessary you will be tasked with making presentations and preparing assessment reports outlining the findings of the assessment to ensure the client has a clear understanding of the assessment decision. You will be able to identify a clear direction to correct any items where appropriate as per current contractual arrangements.
- You will be required to provide accurate and prompt information to support services to ensure that client records are up to date and complete and that all internal information requirements are met.
- You will be expected to maintain and develop own skills and knowledge both technologically and in the field of Management and standards.
- IRCA certification or equivalent
- Experience with 9001 / 14001 / 27001 / or 45001
- Implementation experience of the following standards: 9001 / 14001 / 27001 / or 45001
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
- You will naturally be an individual who is adaptable and flexible to respond to client needs.