|Date Posted||November 2, 2020|
Education / Teaching
Rosslyn Academy is an established and vibrant Christian international school that serves over 650 students from the missionary, diplomatic and business communities. The school’s vibrant present, however, is rooted in its rich past. As Rosslyn continues to invest in the future, we hold strong to our Christian heritage as we look to inspire and equip each student to develop their God-given gifts for service in the world community.
To work with students, teachers, administrators, parents and Athletic Directors of schools within the greater Nairobi environs to design and implement co-curricular athletic program that facilitates positive growth in students that leads to development of God’s gifts for service in the world community. .
In addition to the professional responsibilities for a teacher, the AD will be responsible for:
• Modeling & Leadership
• Duties & organization
• Communication & collaboration
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Demonstrate commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
• Exhibit a continuing sense of God’s calling to service at Rosslyn Academy.
• Demonstrate a respect for diversity of culture.
• Demonstrate an appreciation for the diversity of the body of Christ.
• Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited post-secondary university.
• Hold a valid teaching certificate from an authorized governmental agency.
• North American teaching experience will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
• Demonstrate the ability to use technology for word processing, data management and communications.
• Demonstrate a life congruent with the Basic Tenets of Rosslyn Academy
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified