|Date Posted||October 19, 2021|
• Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals
• Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
• Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
• Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable
• Liaise with project lead and other project coordinator to maintain project schedule and efficacy.
• Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
• Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
• Coordinate with project coordinator and other project leads following project execution.
• Any other duties as assigned by the management.
SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCES
• Diploma in social worker / social science or any other related fields.
• Verifiable leadership experience and capabilities, with 3 years proven past successful project execution
• Working knowledge of necessary industry-related tools
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively
• Strong self-starter, able to take initiative and adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
• Excellent planning and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload
• comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
• Strong analytical, monitoring and evaluation and report-writing abilities;
• Willingness to work and travel in often difficult environments;
• Computer literacy, particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Good communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
Commitment to Diocese of Lodwar Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and other global policies, and to Diocese of Lodwar’s mission and values.
Work Hours: 8 36 Associate Degree
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are required to submit a cover letter quoting JOB TITLE with their updated CVs, copies of certificates name and e-mail address of three referees. All documents should be sent in an envelope which must be marked: CONFIDENTIAL sent to:-Human Resources Officer, Catholic Diocese of Lodwar, P.O. Box 101 30500, LODWAR. OR email ; email@example.com Hand deliveries can be dropped at the Reception at Diocese of Lodwar Offices St Mathews block. (Only shortlisted candidates to be contacted)