|January 6, 2024
Nabo Capital Ltd is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Legal and Compliance Officer to join our dynamic fund management firm.
The Assistant Legal and Compliance Officer will be responsible for ensuring that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules. This role involves working closely with internal stakeholders, regulatory bodies, and external legal counsel to uphold the highest standards of legal and regulatory compliance.
- Identify and assess potential compliance risks.
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address compliance-related issues.
Investigations and Resolutions
- Conduct internal investigations into compliance-related matters.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans to address identified issues.
- Collaborate with legal counsel as needed.
- Review and negotiate contracts, ensuring compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or degree in business with legal and compliance qualification is required.
- Proven experience in legal and compliance roles, preferably in the financial or fund management industry.
- In-depth knowledge of CMA laws and regulations, and risk and compliance laws best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environ
- Get A Job Fast.Register Your CV With Us And We Shall Contact You For Jobs That You Qualify. Click Here To Upload Your CV. It’s Free.
- Applying For Jobs & Not Getting Interviews? Your CV Could Be The Problem. Click Here For Free CV Review And CV Writing Service.
- Grow In Your Career. Dont Stagnate.Check Out Short Professional Courses Starting Next Month.