|December 7, 2023
Human Resource / HR
The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions Kenya is an independent prosecutorial authority established by Article 157 of the constitution of Kenya.The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP) is the National Prosecuting Authority in Kenya which has been mandated by the Constitution to prosecute all criminal cases in the country.
Requirement for Appointment
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Senior Assistant Director, Human Resource Management.
Specifically, duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Implementing human resource management strategies;
- Supervising labour relations management at ODPP through the interpretation of labour laws for the user departments and advise on collective bargaining agreements and negotiations with the union;
- Supervising career development and succession management strategies;
- Supervising the development, implementation of the divisional budget and utilization of the division allocated funds;
- Mentoring and coaching staff in the division to enhance organizational performance and succession management;
- Supervising implementation of performance management system;
- Analysing reports on the effectiveness of the human resource policies and procedu