|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation and all associate companies. The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group’s capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group’s operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in management of subsidiaries.
Overall Underwriting and Claims strategy and ensuring all underwriting operations are in compliance with the Company and regulatory requirements. Claims management and ensuring all claims operations follow the Company and regulatory requirements.
- Daily reporting on claims (Motor, Non-Motor) claims (Age, Underwriters, Progress), SLA non-compliance
- Ensure daily back office follow up on claims outstanding and report to team.
- Maintain and monitor underwriter claims SLA tracker.
- Develop and maintain all claims checklists/ requirements, communication to all relevant teams through circulars, branch training, e-shots etc
- Ensure all claims are updated in the Insurance processing system (TQ)
- Closure of all ECRMS claims tickets.
- Claims process documentation.
- Claims process SLA development with partner organizations and teams.
- Escalations on static claims within timelines and schedule underwriter engagements
- Preparation of combined claims reports on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- University degree in preferably a Business / Sales & Marketing related course
- Professional Qualifications (ACII/IIK); Diploma or above will be an added advantage
- Post graduate Diploma in Marketing or Sales will be an added advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in Insurance Claims Administration.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record
- Comprehensive knowledge of General and Medical insurance products
- Good planning, organization, and reporting skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales/marketing perspective
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications