|Date Posted||January 21, 2022|
Serving at our Christian International Conference Centre (BTL-CICC) Ruiru, the Accountant shall be responsible for the Running and maintaining of a sound and elaborate accounting
system that conforms to the in-house and International Accounting Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing periodic and year-end Financial Statements
- Reviewing and ensuring implementation of internal controls systems
- Overseeing the cashiering processes
- Ensuring effective invoicing and debt Collection processes are observed
- Carrying out bank & other general ledger Reconciliation.
- Posting data into the accounting system
- Ensuring remittances of all statutory deductions
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration – Accounting option
- Proficiency in accounting software especially Quick books, Sage or ACCPAC.
- Good command in Microsoft office applications (Ms word, access and excel)
- Experience in internal controls and financial systems reviews.
- Self-motivated, persistent, resolute and able to deliver without close supervision.
- At least three years experience in a busy accounting department. Experience in food and beverage controls in the hospitality industry or Auditing is an added advantage
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 14 January. 2022