|Date Posted||November 26, 2021|
Health Care / Medical
REF – IRDO/NO NANDI/001/2021
Reporting to the Dice In charge.
Provide or assist in the provision of minimum package of clinical services at the Dice and during community outreaches targeting KPs as per the National Guidelines/standards.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Assess clients and establish health care needs as necessary.
2. Diagnose simple common health conditions, prescribe, and administer treatment.
3. Provide appropriate healthcare service; e.g. administration of treatment, dispensing drugs, etc.
4. Provide health education and counseling to clients on identified health problems and socioeconomic issues related to their health.
5. Evaluate healthcare outcomes to clients and write individualized report.
6. Maintain confidential records on clients personal and health condition/care data.
7. Keep clinical environment tidy and safe.
8. Ensure efficiency and safety of assigned nursing commodities.
9. Ensure that all clients’ rights to access services are adhered to at the centre.
10. Ensure that the health care services are friendly, responsive to the needs and offered at the convenient time of Key Populations and their clients.
1. Diploma in Registered Nursing from a recognized nursing training institution and in possession of a registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
2. Is in good professional standing with the Nursing Council of Kenya
3. Most have at least two years’ experience in a busy health facility.
4. Should have training and practical experience in Key Populations Intervention.
5. Knowledge on HIV/AIDS care and treatment added advantage.
6. Ability to diagnose and treat Sexually Transmitted Infections.
7. Working knowledge of Nandi County is highly desirable, specifically the KPs hot spots
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Interested candidates to submit applications, complete with detailed CV, Cover Letter, names and day telephone numbers of two professional referees indicating the reference number on the subject line.
To reach the undersigned not later than 3rd December 2021.
Email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR send to:
The Human Resources Manager Impact Research and Development Organization,
P.O. Box 9171 – 40141,