|Date Posted||June 30, 2020|
With over 20 years experience in healthcare recruitment and staffing and over 10 years in international recruitment, ATC West Healthcare Services provides opportunities for healthcare professionals in the following areas: TRAVEL NURSE ATC West Healthcare Services Travel Division is where Travel RNs earn top pay and receive personalized care and...Read more. PER DIEM If you want the freedom and flexibility to create your own schedule ATC West Per Diem Registry provides you with the opportunity to...Read more. ALLIED HEALTH ATC West Allied Division is dedicated to offering travel, per diem, and permanent jobs for allied healthcare professionals...Read more. WHY ATC WEST? ATC West Healthcare has been providing opportunities for healthcare professionals in Travel Nursing, Per Diem Registry and Allied Health for over 25 years. Our mission is to recruit and retain top professionals in the industry by offering competitive salaries, exciting assignments and opportunities for career and personal growth. We don’t rest until we find you the perfect job!
Overall purpose of the job:
The Recruitment, Staffing and Compliance Support internship roles will serve as part of the central recruitment team to provide professional support and administrative functions to the recruitment team; acting as a reliable source of information and data, processing all recruitment related administration tasks within agreed timescales while providing excellent customer service to the prospective recruitment candidates at all times.
Hours Of work
This is a night position. 40 hours per week. Usual working hours are between 6:00pm-2:00am, Mon to Friday .
• Support the recruitment team in the submission and recruitment process
• Assist in all administrative tasks and duties pertaining to the recruitment process e.g. writing Job Descriptions, Job Postings.
• Attend to and carry all other tasks as instructed by your supervisor and the company Director/s.
• Assist and not limited to all office and personal matters for the company director that help ensure smooth running of the business.
• Build and maintain talent pool data base of CVs from various sources that are to be shared with the recruiters.
• Assist on all candidate job portal database automation activities.
• Identify or propose new and better ways of working within one’s job scope.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be computer savvy and have Microsoft Office experience(Word and excel)
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Have a keen eye for detail.
• Social media presence.
• Is organized and able to think on her/his feet.
• Has integrity and can maintain confidentiality.
• Must be a holder of a bachelor’s Degree in a business or healthcare related field.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the position, kindly send your CV with contact details of 3 referees with the subject line “Internship- Recruiter/Staffing/ Compliance Support” to: firstname.lastname@example.org