|Date Posted||November 20, 2023|
University of Kabianga Technologist (Hospitality Laboratory) Jobs in Kenya
- Bachelors degree in Hospitality Management or any other related field from a recognized institution with at least (3) years experience
- Diploma in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- Collection and preparation of teaching and research materials.
- Arranging equipment for practical
- Guide students during practicals
- Ensure adherence to good laboratory practices and safety
- Experience with back and front of the house kitchen operations
- Experience ordering food and beverage, including cost controls and purchasing
- Knowledge or experience in maintaining equipment and operations ina commercial kitchen
- Experience planning, scheduling, organizing, and implementing Hospitality events.
- Train and furnish work direction to instructional assistants and student assistants.
- Perform any other duties as may be directed and assigned by the Head of Department.How to Apply
Applications are invited fro
candidates for the following posts. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both the application letter and the envelope. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 - 202